Rockwell has everything you need to get your broker license!
With each Rockwell course, you get:
- the textbook for the course, and
- unlimited telephone and email support from the Rockwell writers.
* Click on State Requirements to clarify what you need for your Broker's License
BROKER'S LICENSING PACKAGES
Broker's License Requirements
To get your California real estate broker's license, you must:
- be at least 18 years old,
- be honest and truthful,
- have at least two years of experience within the last five years as a full-time real estate licensee,
- have successfully completed 8 courses (24 semester hours) of education, including:
- These five required courses:
- Real Estate Practice
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Legal Aspects of Real Estate
- Real Estate Financing
- either Real Estate Economics or Accounting*
- Plus three courses chosen from this list:
- Advanced Legal Aspects of Real Estate
- Advanced Appraisal*
- Advanced Financing*
- Real Estate Principles
- Property Management
- Business Law*
- Real Estate Office Administration*
- Mortgage Loan Brokering and Lending*
- Common Interest Developments*
- Computer Applications in Real Estate*
- pass the state broker's license exam.
* Items marked with an asterisk are not currently offered by Rockwell Institute.