Get a Washington Real Estate Managing Broker's License
Managing Broker's License Requirements
To get your Washington real estate managing broker's license, you must:
- be at least 18 years old,
- have a high school diploma or the equivalent,
- have at least three years of experience within the last five years as a full-time real estate licensee,
- have successfully completed 90 clock hours of approved real estate courses within the last three years, including:
- a 30-hour advanced real estate law course,
- a 30-hour brokerage management course,
- a 30-hour business management course, and
- pass the state managing broker's license exam.
Rockwell has everything you need to get your managing broker license!
With each Rockwell course, you get:
- the textbook for the course,
- unlimited telephone and email support from the Rockwell writers,
- unlimited free technical support, and
- all documentation and applications required for the state exam.
Save money with our Managing Broker's Special Package.
Our Managing Broker's Special includes everything listed below.
This course covers a full range of topics and activities that will prove useful—even essential—to anyone who aspires to own a brokerage, who is interested in managing an office, or who expects to function in any kind of supervisory position in the future.
This course guides you through the techniques of managing your own business. It covers such topics as: starting a service-oriented business; developing a business plan; financing a business; marketing; public relations; and office management.
Advanced Real Estate Law
Advanced Washington Real Estate Law offers an overview of the legal aspects of real estate. This course discusses the laws governing the ownership and sale of real estate in Washington, examines common problems in real estate transactions, and provides examples from actual court cases.
Managing Broker's Cram
Purchased separately: $249
Rockwell's Cram Course is designed to help you focus on the essential information that's most likely to be tested on the exam. You get several practice exams, a detailed outline of the topics most likely to be tested on the state exam, and a math review mini-lesson.
Expand your business opportunities — take the next step and get your Washington real estate managing broker's license. A managing broker's license allows you to open your own real estate office and hire your own real estate agents, as well as manage real estate "teams."
Our live-lecture prelicense courses have been a staple at the Rockwell Institute since 1974. Rockwell has an outstanding team of instructors who know how to present complex material in a way that's easy to understand. Instructors welcome questions during the class, and additional help is available from our staff of real estate experts. Please see the live-lecture schedule for dates.
Online Real Estate Courses
View Online Course Demo
Online training from the Rockwell Institute is in a league of its own when compared with home-study options from any other school in Washington. It has all of these advantages:
- well-written, intelligent content;
- hundreds of challenging exercises and quizzes;
- thousands of sample state exam questions;
- talking tour guides that walk you through the course; and
- full-color photographs, animation, and graphics that bring difficult concepts to life.
In a recent survey, over 75% of our online students ranked ease of use as the number one reason that they would recommend Rockwell courses to friends and co-workers. There are no records to keep; Rockwell saves all of your work for you. Over 70,000 students have taken our online courses!
Many students prefer correspondence courses because you can complete them anywhere, anytime, at your own pace. Simply read the textbook and take the online lesson quizzes and the final exam. Nothing could be easier!