Get a California Real Estate
Real Estate License Requirements
To get your license, you must:
- be at least 18 years old,
- successfully complete Real Estate Principles, Real Estate Practice, and an approved elective, and
- pass the state licensing exam.
Rockwell has everything you need to finish your prelicense training!
With each Rockwell course, you get:
- the textbook for the course,
- unlimited telephone and email support from the Rockwell writers,
- unlimited free technical support, and
- all documentation required for the state exam.
Save money with our Prelicense Package. Only $269! (Save $147)
Our prelicense package includes everything listed below.
California Real Estate Principles
Purchased separately: $89
Rockwell's Real Estate Principles is the first of three required prelicense courses for a California real estate salesperson license. The comprehensive course covers all of the topics tested on the state exam.
California Real Estate Practice
Purchased separately: $89
This practical real estate course offers guidelines in areas such as listing agreements and purchase and sale agreements, pricing property, qualifying the purchaser, agency relationships, financing, and other information pertinent to the new salesperson.
California Salesperson's Cram - Exam Prep Course
Purchased separately: $149
Rockwell's Cram Course is designed to help you focus on the essential information that's most likely to be tested on the exam. You get several practice exams, a detailed outline of the topics most likely to be tested on the state exam, and a math review mini-lesson.
* Online Only; not included in the Correspondence Package
We also offer our Prelicense Package in Correspondence Format. Only $189!
Our prelicense correspondence package includes the same courses as the online package above, except for the Cram course.
Online Real Estate Courses
View Online Course Demo
Online training from the Rockwell Institute is in a league of its own! It has all of these advantages:
- well-written, up-to-date content;
- hundreds of challenging exercises and quizzes;
- thousands of sample state exam questions;
- talking tour guides that walk you through the course; and
- full-color photographs, animation, and graphics that bring difficult concepts to life.
In a recent survey, over 75% of our online students ranked ease of use as the number one reason that they would recommend Rockwell courses to friends and co-workers. Over 70,000 students have taken our online courses!
Many students prefer correspondence courses because you can complete them anywhere, anytime, at your own pace. Simply read the textbook and take the online lesson quizzes and the final exam. Nothing could be easier!